본당소개

복자 정약종 아우구스티노 한인 천주교회
Korean Catholic Community of Kansas
8903 Haskins ST. Lenexa, KS 66215
(913)563-7896 www.kckcatholic.org
미사: 9150 Pflumm Rd., Lenexa KS 66215
나자렛관: 8901 Haskins ST. Lenexa, KS 66215

미사시간 안내
주 일; 오전 11:00
평 일; 화 오후 7:30, 목 오전 10:00
신 심;
예수성심 – 첫 주간 금요일 오전 10시
성모성심 – 첫 주간 토요일 오전 10시
공 소;
맨하탄 공동체 – 둘째 주간 토요일 오전 11시30분
로렌스 공동체 – 셋째 주간 토요일 오후 5시30분

고해성사; 매 미사 전 후

예비자/첫영성체 교리; 추후 공고 (TBA)

첫영성체 부모교리 또는 성경학교; 주일 9:50 AM

 

 

 

한인 성당 건물의 역사

In the fall of 1906 Holy Trinity Parish increased to about sixty families. They felt they could now support a resident pastor. Fr. Herberichs, pastor of St. Joseph and Holy Trinity discussed the matter with Bishop Thomas F. Lillis and permission was granted.

Fr. Herberichs was appointed as first resident pastor. A pastor’s house was soon built at a nominal cost. After three years, Fr. Herberichs, owing to illness, went to Europe to regain his health. Fr. A.J. Blaufuss took charge of the parish in his absence. In 1910 Fr. J.A. Haefele was appointed pastor by Bishop Lillis.

Due to the growth of the parish at this time the little frame church, built in 1892, was becoming too small. The decision was made to build a stone church. The excavation work was done by the parishioners in order to keep the cost to a minimum. The stone was donated by Mr. & Mrs. M. Zahner and was hauled into the building site by the men of the parish.

In the spring of 1911 the corner stone was laid by Bishop John Ward. The church was completed in the fall of 1911 at the cost of $16,000 and was dedicated by Bishop Ward on Thanksgiving Day of that year. Following the dedication services a turkey dinner was served to the bishop, visiting clergy and parishioners in the basement of the church.


View Larger Map